Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

In the weekend when I was a baby I always put my face in the putter So funny that my mum could not stop laughing at me then I grow up And when I was older my mum took me to ahipara school and I love Learn about new things and I have the best teacher in the word And I have some cool friends and there names are troy tane and Vinnie and they all play Football but tane plays basketball which is cool and football as well and am under 10s And we win all of our games and then we did a shoot-off it was like this so vinne went first hunter mash went seceded and I went last so run fast as I can and I Booted the ball into the goal and we win and then someone said that I was cheating but I didn’t cheat then he got jellies that we win and kane said we are doing a shoot-off kane said and it was going to be fun ken was the last one hoy has had a turn and me and he got it before me and I said that was a good shot ken and he said things then I went home and we had a priest giving at ahipara school and we got raws and I got leging because I'm good at football because I love playing football, it's my favorite sport to play like my mum say you can be A football player and I never stop playing the end bye Roscoe.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Roscoe, My name is Stevie I am from Kokatahi-Kowhitirangi school I think this writing is awesome because it tell me a lot about you.I like how you are being positive and saying the you are good at football. Maybe next time you can add more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete